9/29/2004

The Mini Cooper



Originally uploaded by jasclo.
Today, while I was at the gym (yay me!), my dearest husband took my little car to the doctor (ahem, dealer) for a checkup. Because... the driver's side seat heater gets a liiiiitttle too toasty. But, the dealer reports, it's FINE. Not so, I assure you. It hasn't always burned my rump. Both seats run at the same temperature, the technician says. Well, hmm. Maybe he could tell me WHY the passenger's seat heater doesn't burn me. Sigh. I will try it out for another few days, but they can't get rid of me that easily. Mwahahahaha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha! It's your old pal Mary. I just wanted to say that you should tell the BMW place that if they can't take the heat, get their ass out the Mini! Fugs. ;-)

Blog looks great! Make me one!

9/29/2004 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home