9/26/2005

Oh just STOP it won't you please! Guess what's in my driveway? I bet it's not what you're thinking. It's a tow truck. I'm inside because I can't watch. It seems that the Cooper has a dead battery. And the good news is: 1. I don't really have to be anywhere this morning. I was on my way to the gym when it happened. But I get points for trying to get there, right? Right! and 2. I called the dealer and if they can't get it started, the roadside people will tow it over there and they'll replace the battery. For free. Because it's under warranty. Yee. Ha. The guy said it's probably a dead cell. Whatever that means. I'm pretty sure what it means is that the car won't start. Yep. That's it. He said if it's the battery, they'll replace it and I can get it back today. Please let it just be the battery. And while I had the him -- he's the one person I can actually stand to talk to at the dealer, he's the guy who ordered the seat part -- I told him what happened Friday. And he was puzzled. Acted puzzled anyway. And he said when it gets to the shop, he'll take care of it. But we're still going to hover our finger over the send button on the BBB report. I said we've been thinking about getting rid of the Cooper. The problem is that I love that car. It's fun and fun to drive and it's cute. And it has a sunroof and lots of cool gadgets. And we haven't had any serious problems with it. I'm just wondering if they're all signs. I'm like that you know, I look for signs. And that doesn't usually work out for me. I either don't see them when I'm supposed to or I interpret as signs things that aren't signs. Here's the problems we've had with the car. We've had it two years. 1. A week after we bought it, something came loose underneath. It was towed to the dealer and fixed. 2. The seat-heater troubles, which have become a much bigger deal than it should have been. 3. An annoying rattle in the dash that they fixed. 4. Today it won't start. See? Is that so bad? I don't think so. But what do I know?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasclo said...

Will do!

9/26/2005 11:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home