9/10/2005

An ugly day for a Saturday I'm too mad to tell the whole story here. Let's just say things got ugly. David usually deals with the Mini service department, but today I had to take the reins. And well... it got pretty heated. My car has been in the shop for a couple days for minor, but very important to me, issues. It had a dash rattle they now say is fixed. But there's another issue that everyone who knows me knows about. The hot seat. It's really more of a hot spot. But they won't listen to me. They keep telling me it's fine. It's been there since Thursday and yesterday, no one would call us back when we said there IS IN FACT a problem and we're tired of people telling us there isn't. So anyway he tried to call the manager there today, but of course since it's Saturday, he's probably off in some 7-series Beemer and doesn't give a rip about people who need to talk to him. He called yesterday right after David left for work and I told him to call David's cell. BUT HE DIDN'T. I have a loaner car and we're concerned that since they suck so very much that they're going to charge us for keeping it after they said the work on my car was "completed." It's so great to be friends with an attorney. We've never had to call on his expertise, but now just might be the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasclo said...

I know! I can't even delete that!

Believe it or not, I was doing some research on that the other day. I wanted to see if there were other complaints against them before I filled out the forms.

Sigh. Nothing should be this hard.

9/10/2005 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Woohoo. I finally got the spam to go away. Yay, SOMEthing works. Hahaha.

9/10/2005 02:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home