10/12/2004

In the hot seat


The inner sanctum
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
I told you I'd prevail! Now if only I could tell you about the problem with my seat heater. Something about the current not being regulated. The wires going to the heater are delivering too much power. "An overload on the circuit," David says. The technician did research -- actual research! -- and found that other people were having the same trouble. He ordered a harness to control the surge of power. (Did you get that?) And they're installing it next Tuesday. Success! Only one more week with hot butt.
And just one observation. While we were looking on the computer for this image of my car that I took right after we bought it, we realized that we take entirely too many photos of our cats. I mean really. You should see them all. And they're in a folder marked family. Aww. Well, they really are our family. The rotten stinkers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home