9/10/2005

And now for the rest of the story Finally. Finally. FINALLY. The service people ordered a new heating pad for my seat. And the angels sang. Other good things about today: • I got to have lunch with David • I remembered to take my iPod to work with me • My Mini Cooper is home, safe and sound • David and I might go on a train ride through the valley the first Sunday of October. It's leaf season! • I got to leave work a little early • It's my Friday • Updated the Netflix queue • My hair looked pretty good. • Oh, here's a great one. I was riding with the windows down in the Cooper and sometimes a gust of wind would come through the window and blow my hair away from my face instead of right into it. That always makes me smile. Not so great things about today: • On the way home from work I realized that I'd left my Smart Tag in the loaner car. #*$&#^$*&!! I didn't realize it until I'd already blown through one of the toll plazas. Oops. So then I had to dig out cash and actually remember to go through the full-service lane. Which I almost forgot. That reminds me of something. The other day, this woman drove up to the SMART TAG ONLY lane right in front of me then stopped. And then she kept motioning to me to back up. But I couldn't because there was a car behind me. She started backing up anyway. WHAT is wrong with people, I ask you? I layed on the horn of the loaner car and didn't let off until she stopped. I did not heart her. • Chloe threw up on the tablecloth. Nice thing to come home to. Thanks, Chlo! So when I went to put it in the washer, there was something in there I had to take out first. Then I noticed something orangy under the washer so I had to go get a paper towel to clean that up. It was a cycle. But don't worry, it's fine now! • My aerobics instructor stunk. Well, not literally. But I hated her. She was one of those instructors who's more interested in showing off how pretty and shapely she is rather than actually teaching anything. Her combinations were horrid and no one knew WHAT she was trying to do. But she just kept on doing it anyway. "OOh! See how high I can kick my legs? Oh! Look! My hair isn't moving at all! And see how blonde and shiny it is? Now let's all go this way! No wait! I mean that way! No wait, walk for 8 counts then grapevine, but do the grape diagonally twice to the front! And then spin around in a circle! Without throwing up! I SAID WITHOUT throwing up!" I mean, barf. I left halfway through the class. How sad is it that the gym that costs about $15 a month has classes that are so much better than the fancy gym? I think that's all... Yeah. It is. For now anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasclo said...

For 50 cents? Nahh. Well, not yet anyway. But if they'd have stopped me, I'd have forked over the fiddy cent.

9/12/2005 02:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home