11/09/2004

The best chicken recipe Some of my friends tell me they have trouble cooking chicken. Well, here's a foolproof way to cook chicken. And it's easy. Tyson chicken breasts can go from the freezer to the oven. No thawing! (Preheat to 375.) Just rinse off the icy glaze using tepid water. Then pat dry and place the breasts in a baking dish. Pour on a teaspoon of olive oil; using a pastry brush, coat the top of the breasts. Then add some seasoning -- be generous. I use a Lawry's poultry blend I found at Sam's Club. Bake for 40 minutes and viola! Dinner! I cook three or four at a time so I can have some leftovers. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was me, too! Chicken is so haaaard. Wahhh. But Michelle is the best cook eeeeever.

So -- not anymore! Woo hoo!

-Mary

11/10/2004 08:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home