10/03/2005

Wow, that was almost freaky I've been thinking about these green beans that I made at Thanksgiving last year and couldn't remember the ingredients. I was searching and searching online because I couldn't remember where I'd gotten it and cursing myself for not putting the recipe into my recipe binder. Then I remembered I wrote it down in a notebook. But the trick would be finding that notebook. I I opened the drawer to the left of the computer and saw a notebook, so I took it out. The first page was directions to somewhere. Oh! The outlets we went to last year. Huh! The second page, a list of people at work that I made holidaty treats for. The third page? A recipe for mashed potatoes. And after that? Green Bean casserole. Yes!! I'm glad I had the foresight to keep that notebook. Green bean casserole, anyone? Here's the recipe just in case. It's really good, too. Enjoy! Green Bean Casserole* • 2 bags frozen green beans (1 pound each) • 1 package Good Season dry Italian dressing mix • 2 tb olive oil • 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese Thaw the beans and place in a casserole dish. Mix the olive oil and seasoning mix, pour over the beans. Toss and top with the cheese. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. * Makes 6 servings; 2 WW POINTS per serving

5 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

Mmmm!

I ain't get no holiday treats last year. I cried a little.

10/03/2005 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Well, that's crazy. Were you on vacation or something?

10/04/2005 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Mair said...

Maybe. Or maybe you no love me.

10/04/2005 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Grrrrl. You know betta than that!

I think you were away and I think I recall that the truffles didn't hold up so well over time. I also may recall that I promised to make you some fresh ones, which I obviously never did.

Hold on! Incoming memory... weren't you at the house when I was making them? And maybe you had some here? I say maybe because I think you were here, but they may not have been done yet. I think I remember worrying about the consistency of the truffle mixture.

10/04/2005 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Mair said...

I helped you chop chocolate.

10/05/2005 09:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home