12/09/2004

We'll get it together eventually


Getting ready!
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
We're slowly getting all the decorating done. David spent all day yesterday putting lights up outside. I did the mantle a few days ago and started wrapping gifts last night. What a messy business that it. And time-consuming too when one's husband likes to move things so that his wife cannot find the things she needs. Like tape. I told Mary that and she said, "Duct tape is pretty!" So I could have used that as an alternative. Fortunately, I finally found the tape. And the gifts that I left on the table that he moved. That one was my fault though. We have this thief in the house named Jasper and he loves to swipe things, deeming them his toys.

You can also see the new porch lights!
P.S. The blender really is broken. TEARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home