1/25/2005

The salt is eating my Cooper's paint. I can hear it just gnawing away. I hate seeing my car all covered in that white-ish crusty crap. It's so cold that I can't even wash it off. And even if I it, it would be back on the car by the time I got it home from the car wash. The other thing I hate? (Come on, you knew there was something else.) Having to use the windshield washer fluid. It's great for cleaning the window. But then I look over and the fluid had mixed with the muck on the windshield and THEN... THEN there's that little line of it that comes dancing up the driver's side window. And those are two things about winter that drive me nuts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*crunch crunch crunch*

Mmm, me likee gold paint!

*crunch crunch crunch*

~the Salt

1/25/2005 02:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home