12/28/2005

It's good to be home We weren't gone for that long and we really enjoyed seeing our families, but it's always good to come home. We missed our Chloe and Jasper. I know they're cats and all, but they're our family and I hate leaving them. Especially on holidays. Now... I'm preparing for leaving them for a week when we go to Hawaii. I'm very anxious about it. I hope Chloe does OK. She doesn't like it when we go away. Yesterday, David made us breakfast on his new George Foreman G5. (That's what Jasper unwrapped) And I'm anxious to figure out how to use my new camera (thanks mom!). I have photos on there, but I don't know how to get them off yet. Also, I need to make a salad so I can use my new knives. Yeeeeha. Today, it's back to work with us. I told Santa I wanted a big bag o' money. That man just doesn't listen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

oh! I got new knives, too!

12/28/2005 06:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Yay! What kind are yours? Mine are Furi. They have orange rubbery handles. (Rachel Ray uses them.)

12/28/2005 09:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home