2/08/2006

The Birthday Song Date: Monday, Feb. 6 From:Nabbalicious To: Jasclo Subject: [we never fill that out] Ben Lee is playing in Baltimore on 3/15, a Wednesday. Let me know if you want to go! *************** Date: Monday, Feb. 6 From: Jasclo To: Nabbalicious Subject: Re: Aww! That's my birthday! Is he headlining? Yeah, I wanna go! *************** I saw Nabbalicious later that day and we discussed more. Maliavale is going too. Yay! But I figured it would be nice if I told my husband about these plans before I actually purchased a ticket. Later that night: Me: Um, honey... Hi! I have to ask you something. Him: What's up? Me: Well, Ben Lee is playing on my birthday and Nabbalicious and Maliavale and I want to go. Him: OK. Me: You're not mad? Him: No... It's your birthday. You can do whatever you want. Me: OK. But... Him: That's my bowling [league] night anyway. Well then. Humph. OK! Ben Lee it is.Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

Yay! Excited to see you. And we will celebrate (good times, come on, doot doot doot)!

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with reading a little fluff. ;-)

2/09/2006 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

yay! I'm going, too! that's a great way to spend your birthday.

2/09/2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Malia, excited to see you too! And you're new place.

Gen, I hope we see you there!

2/09/2006 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home