5/17/2006

How did I miss that? Remember that show Spin City? The other day I turned on the TV to have some noise (I don't know why I don't turn on music instead) and turned it to Spin City. Mostly because Dharma & Greg was coming on after that. From what I could tell, Michael J. Fox's character was trying to get his co-workers to tell his girlfriend (that red-haired girl) something for him. But he had so many people trying to tell her that it was a classic incident of the grape vine, he told one person who told another who told another who told another who told her. She finally caught up to him and said, "Well, by the time it got to me, the message was that we hadn't broken up?" He was excited because he apparently didn't want to break up. But she did. Then I heard her say something that made something click somewhere in the recesses of my brain. "You know, Mike (or whatever his name is in that show), you can spin this any way you want, but we're still broken up!" Spin. And he works in the mayor's office. Politics. Ahhh, spin. NOW I get it. Too bad it went off four years ago.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! What did you think it meant?

5/18/2006 09:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

You know, I don't know. I guess I never really thought about it. And I didn't watch it that much either. Though it was a pretty funny show.

5/18/2006 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home