10/09/2004

Healthy Pizza? Twa?


In your grocer's freezer! (Maybe)
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
I've read about Heaven's Bistro pizza on the Web and in magazines, but never saw it around here. Well, guess what. Ukrop's has it. And how does healthy pizza taste, you wonder? Well, actually, I can vouch for it. I added mushrooms to mine, but I don't think that changed the taste too much. The cheese melts nicely and the crust is pretty crisp. I like saucy pizza and I was actually pretty surprised by the thickness and the spice of the sauce. Now I know you want to know if it looks like it does on the box. Do they ever really look like the picture on the box? But it's close. And I'd buy it again. Although it's about $5, it actually fits in my freezer. And not many frozen pizzas can do that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasclo said...

Well, it's 12 points for the whole thing. Three servings... 240 calories/2 g f/4 g fiber.

10/10/2004 01:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home