12/11/2004

I swiped this from Nabbalicious who got it from TomTomClub. A recap of the year can really make you think. If your memory is like mine, however, it may take a little longer to come up with the answers! 1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Drove a race car. Visited Chicago. Took a cooking class. Learned to swim. 2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Um, did I make any? I can't remember! 3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Like EVERYONE! Just for starters, there's Chrissy and Charity. And Melanie. I know there are more! 4. Did anyone close to you die? No. 5. What countries did you visit? Just our own. We really have to fix that. 6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? More patience. 7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? June 5. Our 5th year anniversary. And the day we bought our new sofa! 8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Taking two interior design classes. 9. What was your biggest failure? Not finishing the project in the second class. 10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope. 11. What was the best thing you bought? Our sectional sofa. 12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My dad, who put a new roof on for us. And charged us only for materials. And David who helped him. Nabbalicious and Mary who keep me sane at work. Or try anyway. My mom for finding her jewelry hobby. 13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My cousin's husband. 14. Where did most of your money go? The house. Baby gifts, wedding gifts, birthday gifts, and to ME. 15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Planning to go to Hawaii in 2005. 16. What song will always remind you of 2004? Hey Ya by OutKast. Just because one of my aerobics instructors played it in class all the time. 17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder? About the same. I'm generally happy anyway. 18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Refurbishing our yard. 19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Watching TV, though I love it. 20. How will you be spending Christmas? Working and then with friends and my sweetie. 22. Did you fall in love in 2004? Over and over again. With my husband. 23. How many one-night stands? 365. With the same guy. Oh, I guess that doesn't count huh? Hahaha. 24. What was your favorite TV program? Oh GOD. The Gilmore Girls. 25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Sho nuff. 26. What was the best book you read? The Da Vinci Code. I seriously could not put it down. 27. What was your greatest musical discovery? The White Stripes 28. What did you want and get? And we're back to the sofa. 30. What was your favorite film of this year? SpiderMan 2 31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 29 and I cannot remember! 32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Switching jobs. 33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? If it fits, wear it. Just make sure you wear earrings. 34. What kept you sane?? My cats and my friends Nabbalicious, Mary and Chrissy. And David of course. And Tim. Let's not forget Tim. He'll eat pretty much whatever I cook. Even David doesn't do that! And Mike, my Starbucks dealer. He brings me coffee! 35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Hugh Grant. It's a relatively new development, I swear. Also Viggo Mortensen. Yes, even before Lord of the Rings. 36. What political issue stirred you the most? Oh, the election. But I'm really not that political. 37. Who did you miss? Charity, my sister and my mom. And my dad. And my grandma. 38. Who was the best new person you met? Mary! And Maria! 39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: Sometimes it's OK to lean on your friends. And like Shirley T. tells me, "I might not be able to change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails." 40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "The best thing you've ever done for me is to help me take my life less seriously/ It's only life after all"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home