1/27/2005

I don't KNOW where it is right now!


Messy!!
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
I've found that the state of my purse usually coorelates to the state of my life. Or maybe it's really just my state of mind that it's a reflection of. I'm not UBER-organized like Nabbalicious, but I do appreciate a certain sense of order. Especially in my purse (and wallet and closets. Oh! And drawers!) forget looking through trash to learn about people. It's all right there in the drawer! We all have that kitchen drawer with circa-1991 Taco Bell sauce. And duck sauce. Let's not forget about the duck sauce.

But I digress.

Here is the state of my purse. It lets you get inside my head just a little. Yes, I'm feeling quite scatterbrained at the moment. I once heard someone say that if your wallet is disorganized then you're not respecting your money. More importantly, you probably have money in different places. If it's all scattered around, then you don't know how much you have. Keep it neat! I always feel better when all my bills are organized in ascending order (big bills in back -- I just learned a few months ago that my dad does the same thing!) and are safely stowed in their proper compartment.

Now pardon me while I go clean out my purse. And perhaps my head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

See, I looked at that purse and said - so cute! I need a new cute pink purse!

My brain clearly works in a different way.

A couple of weeks ago I caved and went to Container Store to buy some various sized mesh bags to hold all the junk I carry around in neat little aqua organizers. Life is much better now.

1/27/2005 03:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home