4/29/2005

Oooooh. Shiiiiiiiiiiiny. Last night, I was snookered at Barnes & Nobel. By a shiny, happy magazine. A new one called Domino. It's like Lucky for interior design lovers. I'm in love already. I just want to sit and read it. But, my husband, the Great and Powerful... Something, has decided to take on the guest room closet. Which would be great except that's where I put stuff when I'm not sure what I want to do with it. So I come in from the gym, go upstairs to shower and when I come back, the whole guest room is in shambles. I start sweating and stammering, eyes filling with tears. "But! But! I'm not ready to deal with this right now!" To which he responds, "It's OK. I'm gonna do it." He just doesn't get it. It's my stuff. And he's putting it in boxes to take it away!! BACK OFF MY STUFF, man. Actually, I've been meaning to clean out that closet. But it's just so intimidating. So this is good. I'm helping (from the office. hahaha). No really. I've been putting some stuff in boxes to send away. There's one thing in there I really do not remember. It appears to be a chair cover. It's olive green and suedey. Any takers? Otherwise, it's off to the Goodwill. Now my mom will probably read this and say I GAVE THAT TO YOU! DON'T YOU GIVE IT AWAY! So act fast people before she sees this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasclo said...

Ha!

You don't have any clothes in there. And good lord, woman -- I wouldn't give away Sassy's crate. Anyway, that's not in the closet. It's under the bed. So neener.

4/29/2005 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home