4/28/2005

Remember that TV thing I said? Yeah, well. Hahahaha. Here's how I've done so far: Monday: a kabillion hours watched Tuesday: 2 hours watched Wednesday: 0 hours watched Thursday: 1.5 hours watched Today, I'd like to put a sign on my forehead that says, "If you talk to me, you'll be sorry." Just because I'm in that sort of mood where you KNOW you're in a bad mood and you don't want it to rub off on anyone else. I've been trying really hard to keep PMS (sorry, guys) from getting me down. And I did a pretty good job last month. My doctor told me to get more calcium and to do stuff that makes me feel good. So I've been drinking a lot of milk, taking a calcium supplement (when I remember it) and working out a lot because it really helps my mood (among other things). She told me she could prescribe an anti-depression medication to get me through that slump, but I just don't want that. I've always hated taking pills. It doesn't just deal with the problem you're having -- it changes other stuff too. And it's not a life-or-death thing, so... there ya go. Now, pardon me while I either go cry OR eat massive amounts of chocolate. Hell. I might do both. Ha! And the funny thing about the crying... I have NOTHING to cry about. Nothing. But logic won't stop the tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home