6/14/2005

Paste it, daddy!* I used to think Band-Aid is where it's at. But surprise! It's not. Curad seems to be a much better bandage. Yesterday, I put one on a cut Jasper so lovingly placed on my thumb. I used it to replace a Band-Aid that came flopping off in the step/strength class I took. Curad to the rescue. I put it on and then... the next day, I went to the gym again. After the class, bandage still intact. I showered. Bandage still intact. Then I washed my hands a lot. Still there. It finally started to loosen from my skin, but it never came unsealed from itself. So awesome. I'm telling you. Curad. You heard it here, people. *Anyone know this movie line? WithOUT cheating!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

(ok, I cheated)

6/16/2005 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger Mair said...

Damn! Never seen that.

6/16/2005 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

tim! you cheater!!!

and malia, i'm going to make you watch it!

6/16/2005 04:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not assured.

12/08/2005 02:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home