9/16/2005

Just turn it off already I've been having bad dreams for the past week. I was telling a friend about them when it struck me that they all involved someone leaving me. I won't bore you with all the details, but twice, it was David. Once my mom, once my dad, once a guy from work and once a friend who I'm a little worried about right now. I'm usually pretty good at analyzing my dreams -- and myself in general. I can pretty much figure out why I'm feeling certain ways and what situations trigger certain emotions. But these dreams are stumping me. I really have no idea what my subconscious is trying to work through this time. I had another dream this morning, but I don't remember it now, which is totally fine with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

Meep on the dreams.

And in random news, your masthead hasn't been appearing on my home computer in, oh, at least a week. Or more.

9/17/2005 02:11:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Huh. I haven't had trouble seeing it. Anyone else?

9/17/2005 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Mair said...

I see it now! But this is a different computer. I'll check the other one later and see. =)

9/17/2005 07:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home