2/09/2006

Clarification and correction. Please use your best voiceover imitation Clarification My pasta wasn't thrown out on purpose. Let's revisit the crime. It's like this, see.. (cue DA-DUMB music from SVU and the similar crime shows) Saturday: Dad and Sandy came to visit. Saturday night: We went out for dinner while David was at work. Sandy and I had the same dish. We both had leftovers. In the very early hours of Sunday morning: David saw two containers in the fridge when he got home from work and was making a pb&j before turning in. Sunday afternoon: When dad and Sandy left, she took her leftovers. Later I had some of my leftovers for lunch, saving the rest for dinner on a work night. Monday afternoon: Pasta safe in fridge. Monday night: The scene of the crime: David cleaned out the fridge. He thought I finished my pasta and didn't know Sandy had taken hers home with her. He figured what was left was Sandy's, so he threw it out. Tuesday afternoon: Jasclo notices pasta is gone, calls David and sighs repeatedly because it's gone. Just gone. (She's over it now though considering she told her husband that he had to take her back to the spaghetti a la greek resaurant. And now Jasclo will stop referring to herself in the third person. Because it's not something normal people do.) Correction In Tuesday's rant -- I mean post -- I said a case of Black & Tan was occupying the former spot of my pasta. But in fact, I've been informed, it is instead a case of Yuengling Light. I regret the error and most humbly apologize.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

Yuengling Light needs to stop existing, pronto. It's just one of those beers that doesn't work as a Light. Then again, Amstel Light -- is there even a regular Amstel? Odd.

2/09/2006 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

HAHA! You'll have to take that one up with David. I've never had it. I did notice a wine glass sitting my the sink this morning -- and I haven't had any wine for weeks. So maybe he's traded in the beer for the wine for now.

2/09/2006 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger Mair said...

At least that means the wine isn't going bad! You're the usual perpetrator of that. Sacrilege.

2/09/2006 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

[hangs head in shame]

2/09/2006 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Mair said...

It's OK. Next time you have a half-open bottle, you know who to call! I'll be down there in a jiffy.

2/10/2006 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home