4/10/2006

Where've I been? I know you're wondering. I wish I had some exciting answer, but I don't. I've just been out a lot and haven't really had computer time. I have, however, come up with a couple good things to write about. One of which is this: A couple days ago, I took my pill bottle out of my purse, opened it and fished around for half a blue pill. (I have two kinds of stuff in there. All very mild, no worries.) I found one, put it in my palm and realized it wasn't a blue pill after all. It was a piece of cat litter. How did that happen, you wonder? A few weeks before that, I'd cut some of the blue pills in half, put them back into the bottle and was trying to put the cap back on. Instead, I dropped the bottle. David came to the guest bathroom to help me pick them up and, well, that's where the litter box is. One of us picked it up, mistaking it as a pill. Hey, at least I didn't take it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwww!

4/10/2006 03:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, EW! Meeptastic.

4/10/2006 06:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home