10/10/2004

Belly up! Belly up!


Our Chloe
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
This is one thing you will probably never see at my house. Chloe runs when anyone comes to the door or she hears strange or loud noises. Talk about a scaredy cat! She hides in a cabinet when it thunders or even rains too hard.

Today is my do-nothing day. And it just quieted down around here. I was complaining earlier that I just wanted some PEACE AND QUIET!! (How old AM I anyway?) One neighbor was using a leaf blower, then a weed eater then a lawnmover then the leaf blower again. Another had a stereo blasting and kids screaming. And people think the city is noisy. Maybe we should just move into a neighborhood of seniors. Ha! Then I'm sure we'd be too loud for them. And probably, just like when we lived in the apartment, landscapers would be mowing and leaf blowing and weed eating at 7 or 8 in the morning on weekdays when I'm trying to sleep.

Well, I guess that's enough complaining for today. Pardon me while I go scream at yet another leaf-blowing neighbor. Only we laugh at this one because his leaf blower is electric and he has like 80 extension cords to reach where he's going. Umm... fire hazard! Also, he's been digging ditches in his yard for like a year. What is up with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home