12/12/2004

Some must-see TV


life as we know it
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
It's no secret that I sing the praises of the DVR. It's just about the greatest invention I can think of. I grew up in a house without cable. WITHOUT CABLE, people. Do you have ANY idea what that was like? I was one with static. And I remember hating 5 p.m. because the only thing to watch was Star Trek reruns or THE NEWS. When you're 10, watching the news is so not cool.

Anyway, of all the shows I watch, there are only a few I really look forward to seeing. Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls reruns and life as we know it. Has anyone watched this show? I haven't been hearing any buzz about it, but I think it's really well done and hope it's not headed for disaster... that place in the universe for those beloved shows that no one watched. Like Cupid and Sports Night (which I never watched, but all my friends cried when it went off. I hope I got the name right.). And one of my favorites Once & Again. Now THAT was a great show.

Life as we know it reminds us what being a teenager was like. I'm not so old that I don't remember. It's about being mixed up, confused, mad at having no control over ANYthing and yeah, those raging hormones. And they throw in some stuff about adults too. Ho hum. (Ha! Just kidding.) It's on Thursdays at 8 on ABC. At least record it to watch it later. It's totally worth it, I swear.

1 Comments:

Blogger brainhell said...

But Star Trek is cool. And the reruns like you think about things in greater depth. Star Trek things.

12/13/2004 12:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home