4/18/2005

Oh, the things we see at Target • I was walking around in the clothing section of Target last week and this woman with a little girl breezes by. "Well, I GUESS pregnant women don't get to wear dresses!," she said in a huffy tone. The little girl marched on beside her. I thought lady -- there are more places than just Target to buy maternity clothes. I couldn't tell if she was pregnant or not. Then when David and I were walking to the car, I saw her and her husband (I'll presume) and the little girl. This time, I could tell she was pregnant. And she was also smoking a cigarette. That poor baby. • Today while at Target, we're standing near the pharmacy trying to figure out which vitamins we usually get. We both sense some kind of movement on the back wall and look up. A package of diapers on the second shelf moves to the left and this little boy (probably about 7) unfolds himself and hops down off the shelf. We were speechless. And pretty much still are. But we've been snickering about it all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home