7/27/2005

I'm a pro crastinator I have three CDs in my car right now. The new Weezer, the new White Stripes and the newest Ben Folds. I've listened to all of them about a kabillion times. So I'm kinda tired of them. And actually, I don't even like the new Weezer that much, so that leaves only two. Now you may ask why I don't just listen to something else. Well, here's why: I took all my CDs out of the car so that I would have to organize them. That was about three weeks ago. And where do you think they are now? Sitting in a pile in our loft. Collecting dust. I keep hoping that if I get tired enough of those three CDs, it'll force me into putting them into some kinda of coherent collection that makes some sense. They were just shoved into envelopes or cases and stacked in any bit of spare space I can shove them into. And that's not easy to come by in a Mini Cooper. Instead of forcing me into organization, I've just been forced into listening to the radio. Which sucks, of course. Something tells me I'll be getting to the pile very soon. Like maybe tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

Good lord. I do this ALL THE TIME. They just stay in piles all over the house! But at least the car is clean(ish).

7/28/2005 10:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home