11/25/2005

"Did you confuse it for your own sandwich with the Moist Maker!?" As I made my turkey sandwich today, I was reminded of Friends. The One with Ross's Sandwich. The one where someone eats some of his turkey sandwich with the "Moist Maker!" and throws the rest away. He freaks out, you remember?, and gets sent on sabbatical. I looked in the fridge today for the little turkey sandwiches that I saved from last night, but I couldn't find them. I called my husband because I had a theory. I'm sleuthlike that way. It was what I'd figured. He took them. In the baggie were three sandwiches on little rolls. I told him I brought him a country ham roll. The other two were turkey. Those were mine. But he took the whole baggie thinking they were all for him. I forgive him. But the funny thing is... the turkey ones (at least one of them) had mayo. He hates mayo. I guess we'll call that my Moist Maker.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, thats great, nice pun, im sure we're all very interested in who its whose lunch in your house...
Im Kidding of Course! Funny story! :D

10/09/2006 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home