12/09/2005

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Oh my GOD. That effin squirrel is back on the porch and David's gone to work. Now I have to 1. get it out of there (SCARED!) and 2. do something about that hole. HELP. Update: It's about 15 minutes later and he's gone. Again. For now at least. I went around the house and opened the door, then booked it back to the front door. I watched him as he tried to climb through the screen. He kept trying the corners of the screened sections. Like he knew he'd come in a corner but couldn't figure out which one it was. But the door was wide open. I slid open the sliding door and slinked out there staying on the opposite side of the porch. But then he came toward me and I yelped and went back inside, which was a feat in itself with two cats on the other side itching to get out. I called David and whined about how stupid the squirrel is. A few minutes later, he booked it out the door. Like, "OH YEAH! That's where I came in! TWICE! HAHAHA. Dumb lady!" I slammed the door and put the recycling bins against the hole. You know, it's not even a hole, really. It's just where the screen has come undone from the bottom of the door. God. I hope he doesn't come back. And I hope he doesn't come back and bring friends.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

Can't you just leave the little bastard out there?

12/09/2005 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

I thought about it, but I didn't want him climbing all over the screen trying to get out and tearing it all up.

12/09/2005 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

out of your HAND? you're INSANE.

there's no food on the porch. just the recycling. but we'll try putting some food out on the deck for him. he's kinda cute, but still scary.

and GOD i hope he doesn't chew through stuff. meep!

12/09/2005 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger Mair said...

I have one word for you: RABIES.

12/09/2005 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

RABIES!

MEEEEEEEP!

12/09/2005 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Aww. :( No hitting animals. Now I'm sad.

12/11/2005 09:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home