11/29/2005

Of teeth and numbness I called my dentist yesterday because since Sunday afternoon, my two front teeth had been kinda numb. I thought I'd read somewhere once that if your two front teeth were numb, you were surely about to die. So I called my dentist, whose number I happen to know off the top of my head. No, I really don't know why. I guess it's just easy to remember. Plus, I've been going there for at least 5 years. The hygenest answered. The great thing about my dentist's office -- there are only three people who work there and if I call and tell them my name, they know me. Not "Oh yeah, you ARE a patient here, I remember seeing your chart" but "Hi [Jasclo]! How are you?" So I told her the problem. She asked if I'd bitten into anything. Nope. Any sinus trouble? Actually, I guess I'd consider a massive nosebleed a sinus problem. I'm to take Advil and call them if it gets worse or if there's any swelling under my top lip. I guess I won't be dying immediately, which is good because I'm kinda busy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home