1/03/2006

Companies Suck I ordered some pillowcases and a blanket for my grandma on Dec. 4. It never arrived. I've emailed the company (they never emailed me back) and I've called them twice. I just want my money back. But oh, they can't give my my money back unti they've confirmed that I never got the box. (And that could be 12-14 days from NOW.) Why would I spend my time emailing and waiting on hold if I didn't have to? I hate them and I'm never ordering anything from them again. Can I say the company's name without being sued? This is what sometimes happens when you think you're taking the "easier route" to buying Christmas gifts. I'm emailing the Better Business Bureau. Like right now. *#&$#*!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

Why would you be sued? The ultimate defense against libel is truth.

1/03/2006 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger don't call me MA'AM said...

I say post the name. I don't want to shop with them, but I don't know who THEY are!

1/04/2006 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

that is ridiculous. that is no way to do business!

1/04/2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Oh Malia, I should know that huh? :)

And OK guys, it's Linen Source. I'd bought something from them once before and didn't have any trouble at all. But I won't buy anything from them any. more.

1/04/2006 02:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

oh yeah, AND I filed a BBB complaint. Nabbalicious will be proud.

1/04/2006 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home