5/22/2006

A trip home I just returned from a glorious weekend away. It was the perfect weekend, packed with friends and family. Although I spent the bulk on the weekend in Northern Virginia (hello traffic!) with my college roommate, Erin, we went to the country quite a bit. Sometimes I think it's not really the country anymore, then I see something like this and realize that my perception of "late" is apparently not the same as this place's. openlate I have other stuff to say, but I'm still formulating it in my mind. Plus, today is Strawberry Day, which means only that we're going to pick more berries. This time I will refridgerate them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

8 pm is late?! That's my usual dinner time. Anything before seems way early to me.

Glad you had fun!

5/22/2006 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/23/2006 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

I guess it is in the country. I'm with you, though!

5/23/2006 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Yah! VA!

5/25/2006 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home