7/25/2006

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap I confess. I've been watching lots and lots of Friends. Because I now own Seasons 1 through 7 on DVD. Yeah, yeah, I know it's on all the time. (As someone asked me, "Can't you watch that three times a day for free!?") But they never play stuff in order. I'd been DVRing it, but sometimes they skip episodes and I can't always remember everything that happened. I'm serious about Friends, OK? I just can't help it. Anyway, the other night I was watching a couple episodes before going to sleep and Jasper happened to wander into the bedroom. I picked him up, but as usual he didn't want to cuddle with me. Sometimes I make him anyway. (I'm mean that way.) I flipped him on his back and laid him on my legs (they were stretched out in front of me). A new ep had just started so I made him dance a little and he clapped with the claps in the song. Poor Jasper was not happy at all (I'm sure he hates me, but I looooooooove him), but David and I laughed for like 10 minutes.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Poor Jas.

I like your new masthead!

7/25/2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Thanks ladies! I had fun making that one. That's my handwriting. Well, actually it's my mousewriting. That sounds funny.

7/25/2006 05:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a regular old mouseartist!

7/25/2006 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

I love the new bubbles!

7/27/2006 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

I love the new look! So cute!

I make The Biscuit (one of our cats) dance a lot. He particularly likes doing the hokey-pokey. ;)

7/27/2006 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

thanks, g and gg!

gg, i just BET he loves it!

7/28/2006 08:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home