10/11/2004

Write on


Cool stationery
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
I admit it. I love stationery. Pens, pencils, paper, calendars... all of it. I couldn't possible have enough of it. And cooler and cooler stuff comes out every day. I found these at Target. They don't offer them online. What a pity... you'll just have to go there and browse for yourself. Papyrus, however, does have an online store. Heather and I have been to one of the actual stores probably 8 times, but we've never bought anything for ourselves. All the stuff is so great, it's too hard to choose! But now that I have some cool stationery, the only question is who should I write to first!

Also, a few mentions: A fond farewell to Superman, Christopher Reeve. And good luck to my cousin Charity on her job interview today. I know they want you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's YoMamma....
So, you see, all those times I dragged you and your sister along to the stores with me to return all those items that didn't work when we got them home or quit working shortly after we got them home and I had to throw a fit with the managers to get what I deserved really paid off! I knew there was a lesson in it somewhere for you!I knew you would stand up to the darn Mini repair people! You go girl! You have your Mamma's genes ( oh god, that could be a bad thing! LOL) And i just will not comment on the "hot butt" statement! LOL

So, our little Pillsbury-Dough-Girl Charity has an interview today! Yay, Charity! Got my fingers crossed for you.

I can't tell you enough how much I love the Blog....I try to check it everyday, but if not that often, I at least do it every other day. I love to read the things you write. How well you express yourself...and how proud I am of you! I still think you need to write a book, or novel as you put it. You just might find out you could be a very rich person one day if you do!

Hmmm, stationary, huh? Is that a hint for a Christmas present? Nah, couldn't be...looks like you're already stocked up on it and don't need any more! Afterall, who ya gonna write to anyways? :)
I love you!
PS....One can NEVER have too many pictures of their kitties.....

10/12/2004 01:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YoMamma was only quoting what you yourself had said last time I talked to you....remember when we were IM'ing and you had your camera on so I could see you???? That was only a term of endearment my dear Charity! You know I love you!

10/12/2004 08:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home