10/27/2004

Ode to Lizzie

Hanging with the girls Originally uploaded by jasclo.
Oh Lizzie I hardly knew ye You brought me muffins With cinnamon chips And they were very tasty Now you're taking off On new adventures... like Making Atlanta its own state We will miss you here in Good ol' Virginia Hear this Atlanta! Take care of our Lizzie Because when I come to visit I will ask For cinnamon muffins Yeah, yeah. I'm no poet. But hey. I tried. This photo was taken last Thursday while Lizzie (left), Mary (middle), Heather (right) and I got together for shopping and lunching. Lizzie is moving to Atlanta for a new job. Good luck, Lizzie! Hope you love your new apartment and your new job!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww! you are so cute! I will send you new muffins of a different flavor!

things are fine here so far, yet furnitureless. I will keep you posted.

=) Lizzie

10/29/2004 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home