10/18/2004

Hitting the road

Heading out Originally uploaded by jasclo.
This is my friend Mary. Yesterday, David and I and a few other friends got up super early to cheer her on while she participated in a triathlon. It was very chilly when she ran, dripping wet, from the pool out to get her bike for the ride. It was a 400 meter swim, a 20K bike ride and a 5K run. Let's just say it's a LOT of activity. She finished in about an hour and a half, which is great! And she barely looked winded when she finished the run! Go, Mary! My friend Mike also participated. He had a later start time, so we didn't get to see him finish because we had to go set up David's booth at the art show. But I'm sure he did great! Go, Mike! (P.S. Dear Mike, Don't be sad that your photo isn't on here. I tried. I really did. But I cannot figure out how to get two photos in one post and I am tired of sitting here trying to get it right. I'll post yours tomorrow!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home