10/25/2004

Sometimes friends let friends drink from the wine bottle


Heather's table
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
Wow. It's been so long, I might've forgotten how to do this. Ha! David and I just got back from a long weekend visiting family. My grandma had surgery and is going to be just fine. And my cousin Charity had a surprise baby shower, which I can now talk about. Thank God. It's hard doing secret things! The bad news is that we left the camera at my aunt and uncle's, so I can't post any photos right now. But they're coming. Charity is going to mail the camera to us today. We should have it in a few days.

We left town Friday morning, but Thursday, I helped Heather haul her new table and chairs home. And here she is enjoying her pretend wine and meal at her new dining table. We did fabulously with loading in the chairs and putting the table together. Yay us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you left the camera behind! No more guessing about it, at least you know where it is now!

Wish I could have spent more time with you over the weekend....maybe next time things will be more relaxed, and not so much going on all at once. You & Charity and Val & I haven't had a good laugh-fest for quite some time now...maybe we should plan on one for next time you're up.

Nabby's mom's new table is gorgeous! With 4 legs intead of a pedestal, it shouldn't rock and roll like the one you got from me all those years back....LOL THAT was a funny table, wasn't it? And it made its rounds too....wonder if it's gone to the landfill yet? hee hee hee....

YoMamma

10/25/2004 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home