11/06/2004

Sundays in the South


Sorry baby, they're closed
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
Saturdays rock. Sundays, however, could use a little help. Here's a list of all the place I love that are closed on Sundays, when I need them most.

1. Chick-Fil-A
2. Ukrop's
3. My gym

The gym, I can deal with. It's the one day of the week I don't have to fool myself into thinking I'll go. But the other two? Man. Ukrop's has the best salad bar in town. (And Saturday nights are mad there. People are frantic because they won't be able to shop there for A WHOLE DAY! What will become of them?) It always seems I want Chick-Fil-A on Sundays. But ha ha, Chick-Fil-A. The joke's on you this time. I went there today. So take that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasclo said...

Oh yeah!! How could I forget the ABC stores! :)

11/06/2004 07:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting.

12/26/2005 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home