10/29/2004

Here's a little story I like to tell... Chrissy stopped by with the kids the other day. While she and I were talking, Abby was milling around being cute as usual. Griffin was sleeping in his carrier. Once he opened his eyes, Abby went over to him and stroked his cheek and said, "Hello hanSA!" She kept repeating that and I couldn't figure out what she was saying. So I looked at Chrissy who appeared clueless also (which always makes me feel a little better for not understanding). After the third or fourth time Abby says it, Chrissy gets this look of realization. "She's saying, 'hello handsome.'" But when Abby says it it's more like HELLO HANSA! HELLO HANSA! How cute is that? Also, when they were leaving, she informed me that she'd come back next week. But I'll see her Sunday when she's all dressed up like Snow White. Photos to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home