2/01/2005

Coopers Galore


Flew the Coop!
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
Tonight, we met up with our Mini friends for dinner. It's always nice to talk shop with other enthusiasts. I have to say though, some of these guys are super hard-core. So, they know a lot about cars and talk waaaaaay over my head on most things. But what the heck. I don't mind. The things we do for the love of the Cooper. I drove a souped up S tonight. It's SO different from mine. It has some kind of special clutch and as soon as I lifted my foot even a fraction of an inch, it started to take off. A little scary, but so fun. I was thinking it might have been like driving the race car, but I think even that clutch wasn't quite this tight.

Well, g'night and sweet Mini dreams!
P.S. Someone at the meeting tonight said "Spelunk!" Spelunk, spelunk, spelunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home