5/03/2005

The plot thickens Last night I came home from the gym to find a lot of branches from our trees laying in our yard. Seems David felt industrious while I was away because he'd borrowed some branch trimmer from a guy he works with. Then the Orange Camero Neighbor came home. And offered to help! WHAT? He has a chainsaw. Which scares me a little. So that's what I saw when I got home: David and the neighbor guy cutting down a tree. Well, a small tree. This is all part of our endeavor to get grass. We're (and by that I mean David is) trimming branches -- and in some cases small trees -- to let in some light. So there's hope yet. Hope that we'll grow some grass and hope that Orange Camero Neighbor isn't so weird after all. But I'm not holding my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home