8/27/2005

Don't mess with me. I'll cancel your day. Chloe is 7 years old. We got Jasper when she was 3. And she's so much more loving now than she was when she was an only kitty. To be fair, I probably drove her insane because I wanted her to cuddle all the time and she's not down with that. Once, she was probably 1 and a half or 2, we got up on a Saturday morning and I'd decided that it was Chloe Monster Day, which basically meant she'd wear a princess hat (well, a figurative hat) and we'd let her go outside in our tiny patch of grass for a few minutes. She liked to eat grass and just roll around in it and it was a sunny Saturday. Hence... Chloe Monster Day. But then things went awry. I was petting her and she bit me. And Chloe Monster Day was canceled. Sometimes while she's laying in bed with me now I'll remind her of that day as she happily purrs away. David'll be in the shower and she'll come up on the bed to get under the covers, then I'll fold them back so her little head and front feet are uncovered. Just like a little person. And I read while she lays against me and purrs. She is family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasclo said...

Yep, he sure is 4. I can't believe it either. Sometimes I look at him and still see a kitten.

8/28/2005 09:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home