8/18/2005

Enter at your own risk Public restrooms: a love-hate relationship. I hate to use them, but I love that I can if I absolutely have to. For years, I just wouldn't use them and I'd just hold it. But then I got a sort of health kick and started drinking a ton of water. And where there's water, there's... well you know. So now I'll use them but I do have some rules. And standards. • Avoid Wal-Mart restrooms unless it's a dire emergency. And if you do venture in there, don't look around too much, wash your hands when you're done and then 85 more times when you get home. Maybe 30 would do in a pinch. • Always check for tissue before sitting down. • And, erm, always look before sitting down. You know those little covers they have? Use em. • Don't touch anything you don't have to. • Unless you don't have a choice, don't go into the stall directly next to someone else. Unless you know said person. This is more true at say, work, than in regular public restrooms. And speaking of the restrooms at work, I hope you already follow these rules: • Don't follow someone into the bathroom at work to talk business. Really, I think it can wait five minutes. • Also while at work, unless we're friends, just please don't talk to me while I'm in the stall. It's just wrong.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always interesting to find out who doesn't wash their hands after they use the bathroom at work. Interesting and gross.

8/18/2005 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Ew ew ew ew ew. Please wash your hands! And here's what I really don't get. If you really don't wash your hands, wouldn't you do it anyway if someone else is around? I mean, come ON.

And Mrs. N, it can't be said enough: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don't take the stall right next to someone!! Also, just pretend they're not there. They'll eventually get the hint. :)

8/18/2005 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To answer your question, no, no they don't.

8/18/2005 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home