8/12/2005

You don't know me! This weekend's project is staining the front porch, walkways and backyard deck. We've been all over town looking for a certain stain and we can't really find what we want. I was at Lowe's to pick up some color charts yesterday and noticed the only brand they have is Olympic, which my dad said NOT to get. So I called him. And he said I could get the maximum stuff, which lasts 8 years. But the rest of it isn't very good, he said. He's a professional so I'm not going to argue. Now I find out they only have a 5-year product in the semi-transparent. GAH. I asked a sales person there if they have any other brand. "No. But Olympic is the best thing going," he says to me. WHATEVER. I hate it when men assume that I have no idea what I'm talking about. I said, "Well, not according to my dad. AND HE'S A PROFESSIONAL." So neener, you big jerk. I told my dad what the guy at Lowe's said. "Well, that's just because he wants you to buy that sh**." But I'm no sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home