9/20/2005

Careful, photos might lie at first One of my friends from college got married a few months ago. I haven't seen Anne in about six years (at my wedding), so I didn't go/wasn't invited. Not that I'm bitter about that or anything. She was my suitemate. And my roommate Erin and I still talk and she's still good friends with Anne. So Erin sent some photos. The first one popped up with Anne in a wedding dress and a man standing next to her. Me: Wow. Her husband's kind of old. He looks like he's at least 45! David: He's old? Then he came over to the computer to inspect. David: He's old enough to be her dad! Me: Yeah. Huh. Oh wait! Maybe that IS her dad! I scrolled down another photo or two. David: Theeeere we go. Theeeere's the husband! He's our age. Of course that was her dad! He was walking her down the aisle! DUH!! I felt dumb. But then we dissolved into uncontrollable fits of laughter. It probably would have been funnier if you were here. Sorry you missed it. Erin will think it's hilarious. Just you wait until I tell her.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

That's funny.

What do your Target shoes look like?!

9/22/2005 12:14:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

They are loverly. They're brown suedeish driving moccassins.

9/22/2005 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Thanks, mommy. :)

9/22/2005 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Mair said...

Ooh! I love moccassins. Must get some.

9/22/2005 05:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home