9/30/2005

After this commercial break I have a DVR so I don't normally watch a lot of commercials. I have to say, it's super great and fantastic. But sometimes I have to watch real honest-to-god live TV, which means no fast-forwarding through commericals. That's been the case recently and I have a couple things to say. 1. Eva Longoria, you're very pretty and cute and tiny and all that. Yes, you are one of the Beautiful People. But honey, do you really think that we think that you (got all that?) use Loreal shampoo? Snorfle. Puh-leeze. Snort. 2. If I see that freaking K-Mart commercial ONE MORE TIME. You know the one. "I found looooooooooove at the K-Maaaart stoooooooore. Route 66..... something something something moooooooooore." God, I HATE that commercial. Hmm. I think there's another one, but I can't remember. Actually, let's hope it stays that way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva Longoria, we know you know you're cute. And that's just really annoying.

Just saying.

10/01/2005 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Agreed. *STAMP!*

10/01/2005 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home