1/05/2006

Lateness So we're waiting for a pet sitter to come meet us (and the cats) and she was supposed to be here at 10 a.m. Yeah. It's 10:20. No other number sounds like 10 to me, so I'm pretty sure I didn't mishear. Should I call her? Maybe she's lost? Maybe she forgot? Update I: I called her. Her: Hello? Me: Wendy? Her: Yes? Me: Hi, this is [Jasclo]... Her: Hi! How are you? Me: Um.. I'm fine. Her: Actually, I was supposed to meet you today! Me: Um... yeah. Her: I'm sorry. I just got in from another job. Will you be there in about an hour? Me: Er... yeah? (It just came out as a question because I don't know if I even want her to come by now.) OK, I just made the appointment yesterday. She's supposed to come by "within the hour," but I think I'm going to call her back and tell her to forget it. I don't feel good about this anymore. Update II: Well, I guess it couldn't hurt just to meet her. Right? Update III: We met her and actually, we really liked her. Jasper sniffed her out really good and then hissed at her when she was talking to him. I wish he was as sweet to other people as he is to us. And Chloe, well, she just ran upstairs to hide.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

Pet sitter! Because you're going to HAWAII!!!

Still dying of jealousy!

1/05/2006 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

I know! Yahoo! We're counting the days. Sunshine!

1/05/2006 10:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could watch them for you. It's crappy that you are so far away.
Jasper dosen't like anyone! He hisses at me and I am the one who saved him!
I still love him though!

1/11/2006 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home