4/19/2006

Are you unpoopular? Do you pop out at parties? Something happens when I'm in a room full of people. I'm not even talking about my tendency to clam up and be really shy this time. Though, perhaps that's what leads to it. The most annoying person in the room tends to zero in on me and I can't get away. I sit/stand there saying "I bet," "Oh really?," "Seriously," and "Huh" until someone comes to my rescue. I really have to work on that. But it happens everywhere. The gym, parties, any kind of class or meeting. I need to master the art of the clean getaway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, that always seems to happen to me on a plane. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

4/21/2006 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Ooh, and there's really no escape there, huh? I have a tip. Don't make eye contact. Doesn't really work at parties, but it's great for the airplane. Also, clutching an air-sickness bag? Not such a bad idea either. :)

4/22/2006 09:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home