7/31/2006

Lengths We were on our way to drop off some artwork that David just completed. The last time we'd tried to go to this woman's house, he got lost and we spent eons just driving around in a completely different area of town from where she lived. (Which is OK and not really the point of this story. It's just background. Oh yes, and we were in the Mini Cooper.) Me: Are you sure you know where we're going this time? D: Yes. Me: Are we getting off the highway soon? D: Yes. Why? Me: I just wondered why you're tailgated that car. D: I'm not tailgating. I'm a car length away. Me: Well, you're supposed to be three car lengths away. D: Nuh uh. Me: Yuh huh. D: Well, I'm two Mini Cooper car lengths away. Me: But I'm pretty sure they don't measure car lengths in Mini Coopers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

OMG, I am so jealous that you own my dream car!

Incidentally, I have tagged you. I know, I am evil.
http://mymentalbuffet.blogspot.com/2006/08/ive-been-tagged.html

8/05/2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

it's your dream car? aww! mine too. it's so cuuute. i loves her.

8/08/2006 08:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home