8/18/2006

Charm for sale When we were in Hawaii in January, we met a couple -- Sarah and Steven -- from Wisconsin. We've stayed in touch and now they're selling their house. Sarah has created (or had someone create) a Web site showing photographs of their home and giving information about it. It's so cute it makes me want to buy it and move there. You can see it here. If you know anyone who lives in that area who is looking for houses, you should pass this along. It's a great price and it's so adorable that it shouldn't be on the market long. (Did I mention they're photographers? That's why the photos are so awesome.) Even if you're not looking for a house in Hartford, Wisconsin, you should look at it anyway. I just could look at it all the day long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasclo said...

Someone just said my link doesn't work. I can't fix it right now so here's the address!

www.charminghouseforsale.com

8/18/2006 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Very cute. Whyever would they want to move??? I know a couple named Sarah and Steve who were in Hawaii not too long ago, too! They don't live in that cute house, though.

8/22/2006 05:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home