8/10/2006

Say it ain't soooo-ew-wooa-wooa Sometimes right before I fall asleep, I have all these grand blog ideas. Alas, by morning they are kaput. But as I started typing just now I remembered something I'd wanted to post about for a long time. It doesn't have much to do with the title, but I like that title, so we'll just keep that there for now, mmkay? So back to that first phrase... Sometimes right before I fall asleep... I hear voices. Not scary voices or anything. Usually it's David or my mom, dad, sister. You know, family types. And they never have anything useful or psychic to say. Just random things like "I fed the dogs earlier." Or "Your hair looks nice." Or "Why did that guy just do that?" Those aren't exact quotes, but you get the idea. It's never occurred to me freaked out by this or even that it's freaky. It's not scary voices or scary people. But I wonder why I do that. And if it's weird. Or if other people do that.

1 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

This is fantastic blog fodder in and of itself. I don't hear these voices - of your relatives or mine - but I absolutely love that yours talk about everyday things . . . "Tide is on sale at Safeway . . ."

Awesome.

8/12/2006 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home