11/17/2004

Do you hear what I hear?


barenaked ladies christmas
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
Yes, I know it's early. But only about a week! But I couldn't resist the temptation of two of my favorite things... Christmas music and the Barenaked Ladies. We saw this at Target, so David relented and got it for me (aww, such a great husband!). He even listened to it patiently in the car on the way home. In the middle of November. Well, he's lucky though because it came out in October. I could have had it a whole month earlier. I'm sure he's counting his blessings. The music is pretty much what I expected. Kind of poppy and untraditional. I haven't listened to the entire thing yet, but I like what I hear so far. And come next Friday, I will not be ashamed to turn it up and allow others to hear that yes! I'm listening to Christmas music!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle, I just heard that you didn't like my very excellent book, "Me Talk Pretty One Day." You don't think I'm funny, is it? That makes me so sad, I'm going to cry.

Love, David Sedaris (I love your blog!)

P.S. I'm hilarious!

11/17/2004 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home